Lead, coordinate and execute all Quaker FP&A processes (from Gross Sales to Net Operating Profit BT) for North Central America (Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador & Nicaragua), to drive sustainable and profitable growth, ensuring proper balance between Top & Bottom Line. Be the key business partner of all functions and areas to enable Quaker to reach the Annual Operating Plan target throughout financial leadership.
- Ensure Quaker deliver its Annual Operating Plan 2020 (+9.5% volume, +11.1% Net Revenue, +8.7% Net Operating Profit BT), anticipate deviation to the plan and communicate risks and opportunities in forecast
- Lead all Quaker financial variables (Gross Sales, D&A, Direct Cost, OPEX and NOPBT) monthly forecast construction. Ensuring forecast includes all relevant and the latest business changes.
- Lead and improve, Quaker D&A management process. Support 3PD investment process transformation in order to improve visibility, control & accuracy
- Lead Direct Cost visibility improvement in Quaker. Partner with commercial team, supply chain and controlling to accelerate cost reduction delivery. Focus on correct allocations, sourcing changes and material ledger implementation.
- Support month end closing processes of all financial variables to check and understand deviation to forecast. Be able to understand, summarize and explain what happened. Partner with Controlling to improve teamwork, closeness and find synergies. Improve monthly closing process (better and deeper analysis)
- Provide financial support (P&Ls and ROI) to all new Quaker initiatives. Oversight financials of key growth initiatives to ensure they meet plan.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Finance, FP&A or Business Administration.
- Expertise in finance and accounting (CPA not required).
- Strong understanding of CPGs business model (distribution, manufacturing, marketing and sales)
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel. SAP knowledge desired
- Go-to-Market knowledge regarding massive consumer goods industry.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills to influence in a matrix organization design
Job Type: Indefinido