Auto req ID: 206664BR
Ensure achievement of the below objectives through effective management of all plant operations at Sundar;
• Cost including plant MOH and direct cost
• Service to sales
• Plant capital plan execution
• People agendas including OHS, Diversity, Attrition, etc.
- Deliver allocated volume of the plant through safe operations and meeting PEP quality requirements at all times.
- Achieve and maintain product quality within the prescribed specifications to ensure optimum consumer acceptance by means of sound manufacturing practices.
- Ensuring that the administration of controls related to financial transactions, manufacturing practices, budgets, labour productivity, health and safety are adhered to at all times.
- The initiation and execution of capital expenditure aimed at improving overall plant efficiency and ensuring that the plant is adequately set up to meet future business needs.
- Ensure the availability and safe operational efficiency of all plant machinery, installations and premises to meet production requirements.
- Deliver annual plan on the plant’s key KPIs including cost, efficiencies, productivity, sustainability, safety, quality and service to sales.
- Prepare, monitor and control annual plant budget and ensure expenditure is in line with overall business plans.
- Co-ordinate and compile the operational capital plan budgets and forecasts. Initiate and execute plant’s capital plan aiming to improve overall plant efficiency and ensure plant is adequately set up to meet future business needs.
- Lead the delivery of plant’s productivity and sustainability initiatives to support the business plans and PEP’s PwP 2025 planet goals.
- Direct Human Resource activities aimed at ensuring that the organisation is adequately resourced to meet both present and future business requirements.
- The maintenance of sound industrial relations practices.
- Monitor capital projects on a period basis and track the cost vs. plan status
- Provide a project management service to the business in order to implement the planned capital projects
- Co-ordinate and compile the operational capital plan budgets and forecasts
- Responsibility for the operational asset register
- Gain acceptance for organization, values, vision and objectives.
- Lead, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of OHS programs.
- Oversee plant’s technical capability development and diversity agendas.
- Actively notice, support, and reinforce safe work practices, EHS job procedures, and desired EHS behaviors of employees
- Confront all unsafe behaviors immediately
- Know the potential hazards and environmental impacts and necessary control measures for their job
- Make EHS satisfying and rewarding to employees
- Display and develop a positive attitude toward EHS
- Maintain an open line of communication with employees regarding EHS
- Remove obstacles and constraints to working safely
- Demonstrate safe behavior and work procedures
- Ensure effective implementation of all Environmental, Health & Safety and regulatory requirements as per PepsiCo’s GEHSMS standards
- Report all hazards, accidents, injuries, illnesses, emergencies, spills, collisions, etc.
- In addition to these accountabilities, any task/assignment/project assigned by Line Manager will become part of JD.
- Commercial/Engineering tertiary qualification
- Proven Admin/Technical & Human Relations skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical acumen
- Minimum 8 years manufacturing experience
- People management
- Quality systems
- Accounting systems
- Technical understanding
Competencies: Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
- Leadership ability
- Drive for results
- Analytical thinking
- Organization impact
- Strategic thinker
Job Type: Regular