PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
The AZ Delivery Driver contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering product to stores within an established route or via dispatch to regular customers, including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets and drug stores. This role is located in Kenora, the successful candidate must relocate to Kenora. PepsiCo will give a $2000 sign-on bonus to the successful candidate.
- Wage: $50,000 - $55,000 per year on average
- Hours: 40 - 45 hours a week
- Schedule: 4-5 shifts a week, 8-10 hours per shift
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing accurate and timely product deliveries to scheduled customers, unloading product to the assigned area as directed by the customer
- Stocking and rotating product on various store shelves and displays, coolers and vending machines, merchandising all accounts to standard
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with the primary contacts at each account, acting as a PepsiCo representative
- Generating invoices and maintaining responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
- Building displays and setting up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners
- Completing all necessary paperwork fully and accurately
- Performing all assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner, while in compliance with all laws and transportation regulations
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- You have your High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- You must have a valid AZ drivers license in good standing with a safe driving record
- Your ability to drive manual transmission is an asset
- You must be self-motivated and can work under minimal supervision
- You have a neat appearance and strong customer service skills required
- Your previous AZ driving experience is an asset
- Your flexibility to work extended hours and overtime as required is preferred
Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check which includes a criminal record check, a reference check, a general employment verification, and confirmation of high school (or equivalent credential) completion.
Physical demands and working conditions:
- You can lift/carry 45-50lbs frequently for up to 8 – 10 hours a day
- You can push/pull 50-250lbs
- You have the physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety of inclines and surfaces
- You can perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- You can perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- You will be exposed to a variety of weather and temperature ranges, and you will safely operate the equipment during poor road and driving conditions
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work
- Apply to this job posting
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted in the upcoming weeks for an initial phone screening interview.