- Own all manufacturing reporting system related to measures (KPI’s).
- Implement & sustain M&W best practices
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly plant performance measures and develop action plans to address critical issues. Provide timely/actionable feedback to the plant team
- Ensure data accuracy for measure up reporting through internal audits. Assist Supply Chain reporting resource in Measure up reporting
- Support the snacks productivity agenda by supporting plant Kaizen projects
- Lead Performance agenda on Multan plant in line with PEPSICO international programmes. (R, TPM, etc.)
- Ensure sustainable Frontline capability through:
- M&W refresher training
- Coaching FLE’s (and FLM’s if necessary) on shift-specific performance gaps, measures, trends and trade-offs
- Conduct “Performance Audits”. Identify performance gaps and implement solutions to address performance gaps
- Co-lead the development & reporting of snacks performance, productivity and sustainability scorecard.
- Develop and implement annual environmental & sustainability (E&S) plan for the site as per AOP, and agree on E&S projects in order to achieve annual plans including ReCon saving goals.
- Establish and manage Site “Green teams” for ReCon & sustainability.
- Lead site E&S efforts on a day-to-day basis, with guidance and support from Region Sustainability Manager & BU Sustainability Manager.
- Roll-out & implement resource conservation & sustainability programs & best practices, including conducting trainings & developing action plans to achieve AOP targets.
- Conduct periodic KPI health checks for the site.
- Collaborate and aligns with BU & Region on site E&S plans, key processes, and standards.
- Compile and provides summary performance reviews to BU Sustainability Manager and site staff.
- Promote environmental culture in the site through general awareness communications.
- Roll-out ReCon diagnostic tool for the Region and implement on the site.
- Manage E&S Capital related projects.
- Involve plant people in our E&S culture by motivating to reuse and recycle percentage for our packaging material
- Establish routine communication in the plant.
- Know the potential hazards/environmental impacts and necessary safeguards/controls in their work area(s)
- Understand why EHS is important to self and the Company
- Participate in EHS activities and training
- Demonstrate safe behavior and work procedures
- Ensure effective implementation of all Environmental, Health & Safety and regulatory requirements as per PepsiCo’s GEHSMS standards
- Report all hazards, accidents, injuries, illnesses, emergencies, spills, collisions, etc
- Teach others what is right
- Degree in Engineering
- Proven Technical skills
- Knowledge of FMCG, food process & packaging technology(Preferred
- 3-5 years desirable work experience in manufacturing Management.
Job Type: Regular