The AR Accounting Analyst is responsible for all daily and period end AR accounting reconciliations, in addition to AR factoring responsibilities and Cash Flow reporting to PepsiCo Treasury.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What You'll Be Working On
- Balancing of GLs, Processing returned payments (checks, PAD and E-check), Partnering with Cash team to ensure all transactions have been processed in accordance with SLAs and meets period end requirements
- Prepare and maintain: Periodic AR reporting package, AR Factoring spreadsheet, Period-end AR Sub-Ledger to General Ledger reconciliations, AR related journal entries, Period end Cost center/chargeback reports
- Maintain accurate and orderly filing system, Manage intercompany accounts, Assist with audits, Create Ad-hoc reporting as per business needs
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- High degree of technical expertise to operate in an environment of integrated technologies, tools and workflows
- Minimum of 3-5 years AR accounting work experience
- Extensive software proficiency covering a wide variety of applications including MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, and MS Access
- High degree of analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing and completing account reconciliations and accounting entries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and ability to work on weekends during period close
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
Job Type: Regular