This role supports the Insights Lead with the development & execution of the insights agenda for the BU.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Support insights data analysis – specifically Retail Audit, World Panel, Brand Tracking as well as all consumer KPIs
- Manage the agency team to deliver on insights agenda for the BU
- Support in AOP and PSP Presentations
- Responsible for preparing the MBRs and QBRs and BU performance score cards
- Manage the invoicing and payment process for our research suppliers.
- Issue monthly tracking reports to BU marketing and leadership teams
- Ensure the timely delivery of adhoc insights requests and projects
- Support in analysis for shopper agenda of BU
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Insights experience whether in research agencies or other FMCGs/Multi Nationals in the insights department
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Analytical mind and attention to detail
- High organization skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Fast learner and hard worker
- Set & establishes priorities
- BA degree in Business Administration, Economics, statistics or any related field
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular