- Lead the workstream to design, launch and maintain the marketing capability program across AMESA in collaboration with global CoE and in line with global priorities and initiatives.
- Work to re-design our consumer communication development process through unifying and improving quality of brand briefs, elevating the selection process of creative/digital agency partners, educating on importance of understanding consumers deeply and step-changing the quality of creative output.
- Develop an AMESA marketing capability learning agenda to cover key topics on media, insights, innovations and commercial performance.
- Implement an annual program of capability building activities including events, sessions and roadshows which will involve a needs assessment exercise, identifying and managing internal & external trainers/providers, organizing roadshows, etc.
- Gather learnings and best in class examples from across the globe that deliver synergies or clear opportunities to reapply within AMESA markets.
- Leading the Identification, deployment and training of new marketing technology capabilities, playbooks or toolkits that would enhance and empower brand builders across AMESA.
- Lead the effort on culture change among the organization ensuring marketing teams embrace and adopt our marketing capability efforts.
- Deep experience with brand marketing, consumer communications and commercial sides of the business.
- Strong knowledge of creative communication process, stakeholders and workflow.
- Track record working within a multi-market role with experience Identifying emerging patterns of need across markets and constructing expert solutions.
- Proven experience developing bold, breakthrough integrated marketing campaigns that drove measurable results at a local or regional level
- Experience working with senior leadership within or for a multinational organization
- Experience with Analytic technologies, including solutions leveraging Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, creative workflow and Business Intelligence capabilities.
- Proven ability to mentor and coach teams of high performers
- 8-10 years of experience in strategic marketing or consumer communications roles or with a leading marketing consultancy firm
- Strategist, creative, autonomous, results-oriented, with high capacity leadership to influence others, ensure teamwork, and build strong relationships.
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships, with an aptitude to galvanize teams and get buy in from a matrix organization.
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Innovative – creative strategist who is comfortable challenging status quo
- Ability and flexibility to frequently travel across the sector.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular