The PepsiCo-Walmart Strategy and Analytics team leads initiatives that encompass strategy, advanced analytics, capability building, and operational excellence for our largest customer globally, Walmart, Inc. (i.e., Walmart U.S., Sam’s Club, and Walmart International). We employ a hypothesis-led and data-driven methodology to identify and execute strategic and tactical initiatives that improve performance across both PepsiCo’s business units - PepsiCo Beverages North America and PepsiCo Foods North America for the broader PepsiCo-Walmart, Inc. customer team.
The advanced analytics team is seeking an individual who has strong coding skills in using C# .NET framework to develop and maintain our planogram drawing platform.
The individual will spend time building and maintaining our in-house planogram platform and leverage analytical and critical reasoning to solve complex, multidimensional problems using quantitative information and applying statistical and machine learning techniques.
The Senior C# .Net Developer will report to the Director of Advanced Analytics, working collaboratively with the Strategy and Analytics team and with the broader Walmart, Inc. customer team. The Senior developer will work with team members to develop the software that will implement our product assortment and placement onto PepsiCo’s planogram platform. Working as a member of the PepsiCo-Walmart Strategy and Analytics team will provide the person with an uncommon opportunity to gain experience that is highly-valued in the broader PepsiCo organization. He/she will work across both business units - PepsiCo Beverages North America and PepsiCo Foods North America - while simultaneously serving the company’s largest global customer, Walmart Inc., whose operations span multiple channels and both domestic and international markets.
- Platform (100%)
- Expand and maintain in-house planogram/reporting platform built using C# .NET framework
- Work with advisor team on enhancing platform to fit needs for each relay
- Optimize shelf assortment across multiple categories that satisfy days of supply, blocking and flow constraints
- Expand platform to new categories
- Use sound engineering principles to develop robust and sustainable solutions
- Apply machine learning techniques into assortment optimization and product placement
- Enhance and maintain platform UI
- B.S./M.S. in quantitative discipline required (e.g. computer science, mathematics, operations research, engineering.)
- 5+ years of coding experience in C#, specifically using the .net framework
- Strong skills in C# using ASP.NET and .net Core frameworks, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience with using project management tools such as DevOps
- Code deployment using tools such as GitHub
- Expert-level querying skills using SQL languages such as: SQL or Hive or Presto. Knowledge using window functions, joins and sub-queries SQL or Presto or Hive or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Azure, Teradata, .Net Core, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- A team player, who thrives on working collaboratively, inspiring others and bringing out the best in others.
- Work in ambiguous environment and establish new pathways and processes
- Manage, managing multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement