PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
The Gatorade / Propel Account Representative plays a critical role in growing the topline business for MDI / Lowes / W. Lee Flowers. In addition to having responsibility for net revenue and share growth, this person is responsible for managing the Gatorade/Propel calendar, pricing, promotions, P&L, and marketing plans for MDI / Lowes / W.Lee Flowers. This person will be wired to the headquarter buying teams, including the buyer, director and leadership teams. This role also leads all internal and external communications in regards to Gatorade Innovation & Programming. This role will report to the East Region Director of Sales.
This role will work remotely and can be based within driving distance of Winston-Salem, NC or Hickory, NC
- Represent PepsiCo Gatorade/Propel Sales full portfolio of brands at MDI / Lowes / W.Lee Flowers
- Deliver annual volume, trade spend and profit plan
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Lead Annual Operating Plan & Forecast process, collaborating with Finance, Business Units and Business Development Manager
- Maintenance of Financial Event Planner (Prosper). Leverage Excel modelling to assess financials, valuation, and alternate scenarios. Collaborate with an Advantage Sales representative on contract creation and archiving.
- Develop an annual promotion plan while adhering to trade guidelines and ensure flawless execution through consistent customer engagement and buy-in
- Make regular headquarter buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Ensure customers maintain a strategic product mix through SKU optimization -- both new item sell-in and/or SKU reduction
- Actively participate in customer payment processing including financial contracts, performance and collection
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast-paced organization
- Ability to travel 10- 20% of the time
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement