As a member of PepsiCo’s Campus Recruiting Center of Excellence (COE), the Corporate Campus Recruiting Manager will lead the company’s overall Campus strategy for corporate business functions including Finance, eCommerce, Marketing, Strategy, Sales CCO, Human Resources, R&D and GP. You will lead a team of Campus Recruiters in setting the annual agenda for each of these functions, ensuring the delivery of world-class programming for internship and full-time Undergraduate, Graduate and Diversity recruiting initiatives. In addition, you will be passionate about implementing innovative solutions which continue to enhance and differentiate our approach to attracting and engaging the future leadership bench for PepsiCo.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Provide strategic Talent Advisory support to PepsiCo leadership and HR teams by seeking to understand their current state, strategic growth plans and associated talent/skill needs/gaps.
- Lead team of Campus Recruiters in translating strategic talent goals into actionable plans focused on the on-going enhancement of their client’s campus recruiting efforts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with functional Steering Committee(s) and stakeholders, including hiring managers, vendors, colleges, and the campus team, to build partnerships that yield consistent results, processes and credibility.
- Lead and/or support annual initiatives which continue to transform our Global Campus function through the assessment, design and implementation of innovative technology and social strategies which elevate our candidate attraction, engagement and quality.
- Oversee the performance of direct reports, including their annual objective setting and development plan and provide daily support with issue escalation/problem solving.
- Partner with the Diversity Program Manager & Diversity Representative on the development of function-specific attraction strategies, including PepsiCo’s participation in annual diversity conferences such as: MLT, Consortium and NBMBAA
- Become a thought leader on the global TA team by staying abreast of external trends/practices and leveraging data analytics to influence the TA Leadership Team to consider and implement solutions which advance our goal of becoming the “World’s Best TA Team.”
- This position will ideally sit in Purchase, NY, but there is flexibility to sit in Plano, TX for the right individual.
- Undergraduate Degree
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management or Campus Recruiting
- Supervisory experience, including coaching and development of team members
- Prior experience implementing Talent Acquisition process improvements and leading project work.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel approx. 20-30% annually
- Graduate degree
- Prior Campus Recruiting work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrix environment
- Demonstration of “Advisor” capabilities, supported by a solid understanding of the business, external labor market, competitive landscape, and data analytics.
- Prior experience working with systems such as Kenexa and Recsolu Campus (Yello)
- Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams utilizing business cases grounded in internal/external data
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement