Manage & Support admin related jobs for Multan Snacks plant through external & internal stakeholders management.
- Admin Procurement and Payments for Office Supplies including Grocery, Stationery, Printings & Maintenance including pool cars, Furniture & Fixtures
- Waste & Scrap Management
- Quota Management
- Utility Bills Management (PSO, Moblink, Water, PTCL,Gas etc.)
- Facility Management including Photocopier, Water Chillers, Building repair & maintenance, Administration civil Work, Administration Electric Job, Furniture & fixture etc.
- Responsible for petty Cash Management
- Day Care Management
- Canteen Management Including locking the contract, payment and meal arrangements
- Responsible for employee transportation facility including Shifts Van Route Planning , renewal of Contract & rental payments after verifications.
- Laundry Management: (Uniforms purchase, Inventory, Payments etc.)
- Capex & Projects Management
- Responsible for Domestic Travel arrangements including raising TRF, T&E, hotel booking.
- Also responsible for locking vehicle rental agreement as and when needed.
- Responsible to support & manage Health Agenda activities with Plant HSE Team & Occupational Doctor.
- Event Celebrations including In House/Out Door Events, Trainings & Visit Management
- Responsible for management of exchange and phone call, board rooms, mail & Employees claims, employee health Insurance support & Claims in coordination with the insurance vendor.
Masters Degree preferably in HR/Admin from a reputable university
3-4 Years in Administration /relevant areas
Vendor / Supplier Management
Working Knowledge of SAP/ERP especially for raising PO/PR & GRNs
Strong grip over Admin related works such as Civil works, fleet management, GMP
standards, R&M & Facility and Event Management.
Understanding of Unionized working environment would be an added advantage.
Working experience in Labor Law compliant environment.
Job Type: Regular