Lead AMESA agriculture with new cutting-edge agricultural technologies, precision agriculture and breakthrough innovation. Ensure resilience to supply chain, competitive advantage to PepsiCo and open new sources of productivity streams. Enable PepsiCo’s SC with best storage, logistics and field quality capabilities.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Explore, Evaluate, Adopt New cutting-edge technologies in Precision/Decision Agriculture.
- Prepare long term strategy for PepsiCo to continuously stay ahead in technology space for business advantage and sustainability
- Prepare business model for adoption thru partnerships, buy outs and prepare business cases
- Key technical resource for Potato storage design, quality in operations
- Design a storage quality monitoring program that will provide transparency to in country storage quality and costs
- Champion new and existing agro productivity initiatives thru new technologies and storage. Track key productivity projects.
- Agro Analyst, reporting KPIs, Benchmarks with industry
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Graduate Degree in Agricultural Sciences with additional degree/certificate in computer science/data science/environmental science/Agri technology OR
- Graduate degree in Data Science/Environmental/Computer Science with demonstrated success in agricultural projects
- MBA degree is preferred in addition
- Demonstrated leadership in breakthrough Agri technology and innovation thru winning projects or startups or collaborative research with industry
- Ability to assess scientific information and adapt and implement for commercial usage
- Self-starter with strong drive for results. Strong communicator, team player
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular