This role leads category strategies governance and capabilities based on category insights and trends and aligns these insights to PepsiCo brands to drive category and market share growth with customers. This alignment is accomplished with key customers, consumers and retailers as well as internally in a team selling approach to optimize category performance through PepsiCo brands across AMESA foods & beverages
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Define and align Category development best in class processes (Category Strategy, Assortment, Mix Management, Góndola, etc.)
- Define and align category management tools (planograming, assortment, Advanced Analytics, etc.)
- Provide best in class Planogram generation and space optimization for AMESA clients across channels.
- Define category development KPI's aligned with WCCE and space optimization.
- Partner with MT Channel lead and Develop total store strategy and alignment for layouts, gondola, check outs and secondary display transformation.
- Connect, develop and share best practices around the world.
- Enable AMESA with functional training to accelerate category management capabilities.
- Develop playbooks to align and evolve category management activation impact.
- Develop better together synergies to accelerate multi-category.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Education: Marketing, Business Administration, MBA desired.
- Functional Experience: 8 years commercial experience/ Commercial Analytics/ Category Management / Sales strategy
- Shopper insights desired
- Driving for Results, Decision Making, negotiation, collaboration, Influence others
- Multi-Category experience (F&B desired), Marketplace Knowledge.
- Strategic Thinking, Innovating.
- Deep understanding of insights and ability to translate them into action.
- Numeracy, analytical and connection variables
- Cultivating Relationships: Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop internal and external relationships; build consensus & influence business partners.
- Recognized Self-Starter: Ability to work independently, whilst demonstrating strong collaborative skills, both across the Sector, with its BU and the Global functions.
- Outstanding Influencing skills: Ability to establish and drive the agenda, achieve alignment and deliver results in a complex matrix organization without formal reporting lines
- Cultural Flexibility: proven ability to build productive relationships with people from different cultures and business backgrounds
- Communication: Strong written & oral communication skills; English and preferably one other AMESA language Sector shopper research plan as related to tools, research design, and process.
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular