- Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Science, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field or comparable experience consisting of 5 years minimum
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of Process and Compliance Quality Systems
- Ability to motivate and lead teams
- Ability to train others in Total Quality Management Philosophies
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and plant personnel
- Working knowledge in principals of SPC, Project Management, Facilitation, Prioritization, Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work in both union and non-union environments.
- FSSC22000, FSMA and quality systems knowledge and experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement