- Be a center of intelligence on Shopper-Insights, PGR / Dunnhumby project, HH data, etc.
- Analyze continuously for Category-Advisor Project by :–
- Assortment Review : for Salty-Snack products whereby PI stay in that segment ; plus Category Management project to be category-advisor – for top 5 accounts & by Formats (Tesco, Big-C, Tops, 7-Eleven, Makro)
- Leading Insights’ Findings for WCCE project
- Space Management : improve Share of Space to win Space’s Game
- Regularly monitoring SOS/SOM Index, tracking via FE Report
- Leading Category Advisor Project (OT,TT)
- Supporting and driving Category-Advisor project, PGR/Dunnhumby project, insights’ engagement with top customers (results findings from customized research)
- Reviewing SOS/SOM Index Report & call for actions with FE team
- Educating FE team to analyze Monitoring & Performance Tracking on SOS, developing business deck to negotiate with Retailers (Store-Manager)
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in Shopper/Consumer research, Category Development, Customer (Trade Marketing)/Consumer Marketing.
- Bachelor degree
- Leadership skills, Strong project management skills, able to lead and drive actions.
- Strong analytical skills, turning insight into actions.
- Good relationship building and teamwork.
- Good planning and managing performance of self.
- Initiative and flexible.
- Work well under pressure.
- Good command in both Thai & English.
- Computer literature in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Regular