An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic leader to directly impact and influence the growth of the digital marketing capability for PepsiCo Foodservice – with a focus on online ordering / delivery, data-driven marketing, and loyalty programs, together with our customers. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer for Foodservice, the Director of Digital Marketing will work closely with the Customer, Sales, and Brand Teams. Together, you will develop and execute the digital Foods and Beverages agenda and further the ongoing Digital capability agenda.
The Foodservice Division is looking for change-agents who thrive on building digital marketing to delighting customers with consumer-centric marketing. This Director of Digital Marketing will lead the development of customer and consumer focused digital strategies, partnerships and marketing plans, lead the development of the PepsiCo Foodservice Digital Lab annual plan, and will lead the execution of annual marketing plans to achieve both short and long-term financial and strategic objectives. They will work cross-functionally to deliver on the agenda that continues to stay ahead of digital trends. As such, we are looking for strategic thinkers with a creative spirit and a strong ability to drive the digital marketing agenda to meet the future of Foodservice demand.
- Ongoing implementation of the Digital Foodservice strategy integrating consumer and customer needs to deliver against short and long-term growth opportunities; including Business Reviews, Strategic Plans and Annual Operating Plans
- Build a strong network with customers and digital partners to champion the Digital marketing capability to build trust, understand key business drivers and act with urgency against priorities
- Effectively support strong execution against category plans to meet key business targets (gross sales, incidence, engagement)
- Manage and develop relationships with key agency partners in furtherance of communication, creative and innovation objectives. Co-develop additional partnership opportunities
- Lead the development of system tools, training and processes and support the roll-out of sales tools
- Coordinate the activity of internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely implementation of marketing programs and plans
- Provide ongoing reporting and strategic recommendations to senior leadership team
- Effectively coach, mentor and manage direct reports demonstrating exemplary leadership skills
- Act as the voice of Digital Foodservice for PepsiCo in the industry and trade leading relevant seminars, communications and industry relation efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Commerce, Marketing preferred); MBA preferred
- 10+ years plus years of Brand, Customer, Digital Marketing experience
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Experience in Delivery Aggregators, E-Com, Loyalty Marketing preferred
- Self-starter with strong ownership, able to work independently on projects
- Solid organizational and project management skills – able to establish priorities, strong detailed execution and ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams
- A combination of Beverage and/or CPG Industry Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Relocation assistance is not offered for this position
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement