Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
As our next HR Business Partner for Control, you will manage and standardize the Human Resources (HR) strategies on topics of talent development, labor, strategic projects, people agenda and assure the compliance of the main HR processes. You will become the Point Person between Sr Managers of Controlling, Finance, HR locals, HR specialist groups and Corporate.
- Develop and innovate HR strategies for the Control Area.
- Lead, monitor and solve internal and external labor problems, according with the Mexican Regulation and Company's Policies.
- Manage the Talent Development Strategy, according with the People's Control Strategy and Development Programs of Pepsico.
- Ensure the necessary personnel for the Value Chain Control's operations.
- Support the directors and managers in the detection of work needs.
- Excellence Execution of the main processes of Human Resources for VCC Area. (Acquire, New Hire, Personnel's Movements and Separation's).
Experience and profile
- Bachelor's degree: Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, Industrial Engineering etc.
- Advanced English
- 3 – 5 Years of experience in Human Resources as a Generalist or HRBP (essential).
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
<<·Focused on results
<<·Self Management and Leadership
<<·Data Analytics & Problem Solving
<<·Emotional Intelligence & Resilience
<<·Hability to Connection with all levels
Job Type: Pipeline