Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your full potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
You will have a unique opportunity to leverage your deep Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) functional knowledge with focus in Fleet Maintenance and project delivery experience to help deploy PepsiCo’s Global Template built on SAP S/4
As the EAM (Fleet Maintenance) Deployment Solution Sub-Lead, you will utilize your large-scale ERP project implementation leadership experience and EAM SAP knowledge to collaborate across work streams including Procurement (PTP), Record To Report (RTR) and Equipment Service Management (RTS – Request to Serve) to deploy PepsiCo’s SAP Global Template (PGT) to our North America Beverage Business Units. You will be part of executing PepsiCo’s Global Technology Strategy while delivering and deploying solution using SAP’s newest technology platform.
Core Level 3 Process covered:
- Administrative maintenance (Create/update/review/confirm/schedule/dispatch/technically complete administrative work order)
- Corrective Maintenance
- Dispatch and Scheduling
- Emergency maintenance
- Fleet Maintenance Master Data
- Preventive maintenance
- Spare Parts Management
- Warranty Claim Process
- Lead the day to day activities of the Fleet Maintenance team comprised of internal and external resources.
- Partner with the Fleet Maintenance Global Process Lead (GPL) and Solution Design Lead (SDL) to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution.
- Support decision-making Fleet Maintenance, and localization of functionality in the PGT during deployment.
- Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities.
- Ensure lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the Markets, especially around interfaces to approved retained legacy or other SAP systems.
- Collaborate with all scrum to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging agile methodology.
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against.
- Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies.
- Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements.
- Adopt and adhere to PepsiCo SAFe Agile principles and values:
Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and innovation are encouraged
Help to implement Agile engineering best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer review within team
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Fleet Maintenance
- 2+ years of SAP S4 experience preferred
- Strong experience in end to end Fleet Maintenance design and development including integration with other functional areas such as Finance, Logistics and Procurement
- Experienced in managing and leading small teams
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support the Fleet Maintenance (Bills of Material, Equipment Master, Maintenance Plans, Task List, PM Material Master, Work Center, Work/Entry Permits et al)
- Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, Azure Dev Ops, Quality Center and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement