This role will drive the global campus transformation to ensure PepsiCo has a world-class intern program which delivers a robust pipeline of early career talent across our key markets. In addition, this role will lead our flagship Dare To Do More student competition which challenges students around the world to generate business ideas etc. Our largest campus program is in the US and the role will have direct oversight of delivering core processes, tools, templates and trainings which enable the annual extension of 2700+ Undergraduate/Graduate, Intern and Full-Time offers across PepsiCo's Ten major US Field and Corporate campus programs. This role serves as a key member of the Talent Acquisition leadership Team (TALT) and will report to the Senior Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition. The role will be based in New York.
Key Accountabilities of Senior Director, Global Campus Recruiting COE
The Sr. Director of Global Campus Recruitment will be a member of PepsiCo's Global Talent Acquisition leadership team and will provide leadership and oversight for all undergraduate and graduate campus recruitment strategies inclusive of internship and campus diversity partnership programs, across PepsiCo, globally. S/he will lead the team of Campus professionals to expand and streamline PepsiCo’s campus recruiting programs around the globe. This will be accomplished by continuing to lead our power of one campus recruitment efforts across all divisions and functions to develop a global pipeline of future PepsiCo leadership bench.
Develop and drive PepsiCo’s global campus recruitment strategy inclusive of:
- Partnering with and influencing internal function and HR leaders up to and including our most senior executive team (inclusive of c-suite) to ensure proper alignment between business needs, on-campus presence, virtual opportunities and hiring strategies
- Evolving and continuing to expand our programs as we increase hiring goals, identify talent earlier, acquire emerging skills and harmonize compensation and benefits
- Expand program management for campus hires to ensure long-term development, stretch and retention
- Transform strategic on-campus relationships with university Career Services and faculty to influence future curriculums aligned with PepsiCo’s future state skill requirements
- Lead a team of senior campus professionals to execute on strategies across the globe
- Transform PepsiCo’s campus attraction and engagement strategy through leveraging technology, assessments, and social channels while potentially reducing on-campus recruiting
- Oversee the design of the US Campus recruiting programs, inclusive of internships
- Manage and make adjustments to our evolving school and diversity conference strategies based on continued measurement of ROI – hiring success, diversity, area of expertise and associated expenses, leveraging our Power of One philosophy
- Engage and secure senior executive sponsorship to develop annual operating plans, campus objectives, and quarterly steering committees to track progress
- Manage a budget
- Undergraduate Degree
- A minimum of 12+ years of relevant Human Resources work experience
- Experience designing and leading campus and/or professional hiring programs across multiple countries
- Experience leading vendors including RPO providers
- Experience managing budgets
- Prior experience implementing Talent Acquisition process improvements and leading project work
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel approximately 20-30% annually
- Prior Campus Recruiting work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrix environment
- Demonstration of “Advisor” capabilities, supported by a solid understanding of the business, external labor market, competitive landscape, and data analytics
- Prior experience working with systems such as Kenexa and Avature (RecSolu)
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine question, and influence multiple decision makers
- Track record of taking calculated risks for the long-term benefit of the organization and is thereby considered an extremely progressive thought-leader
- Written and verbal communication skills that enable the candidate to interact, educate and influence management and senior leaders to support Campus initiatives
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly and anticipate trends and opportunities to continuously evolve Campus programs.
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences
#LI-USARelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement