This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- At the PepsiCo Asia R&D Center (PARD), ensure employees, contractors, guests, and visitors adhere to all country laws and regulations re: employee safety and compliance as well as meet requirements for internal PepsiCo guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure and attest that all labs, pilot plants and R&D facilities meet with local government EHS relevant requirements and strict R&D EHS processes, protocols, and maintenance requirements
- Ensure that emergency preparedness plans exist and are tested/ updated annually to protect employees and guests as well as PepsiCo assets, trade secrets, and data
- Collaborate with EHS associates locally (HQ) and globally (R&D Tier 1 Sites) to develop R&D EHS community and represent GCR EHS sharing status, issues, risks and solutions.
- Participate in local R&D Site leadership team representing GCR EHS to share and implement best practices from other sites.
- Conduct regular employee communication meetings as part of Site Leader’s monthly all– R&D meetings to foster / build community, remind employees of safety and code of conduct protocols as well as recognize employees for performance against compliance action plans.
- Monthly site audit and compliance review
- Monthly Site safety checks with RDLT members
- Quarterly EHS community meeting (TBD)
- Monthly/Quarterly Site Ldrshp meeting
- Regular presentation to R&D organization at Townhall/Rally mtgs
- R&D Ops Associate Director
- PepsiCo R&D EHS Teams and GCR EHS Team
- Government officials in EHS related departments
- EHS related contractors and 3rd parties
- Bachelor’s degree, safety, environment, industrial hygiene is preferred.
- Safety management qualification or the national certified safety engineer
- At least 8 years of proven experience as EHS role in the multi-national companies
- At least 3 years management-level experience
3.Key Job Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of legal requirements and best practices regarding EHS subject
- Ability to work with different people and exert good organization impact confidence
- Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to represent PepsiCo internally and externally
- Excellent Leadership Skills and good PC Operation
- Possess high personal integrity
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Literacy in both spoken & written Chinese and English is a must;
Job Type: Regular