- Assist with Corporate PI Quarter Close Process:
- Review of HQ foreign taxes relating to HoldCo/Financing Co’s
- Calculation of Tax Advantaged Financing benefit
- Review of NASS tax provision and respective journal entries to be recorded
- Reconciling consolidated tax transfers on a worldwide basis
- Review withholding tax rates reported by HQ entities
- Review of US FIN48 Reserves: Analytical review and preparation of rollforward of US Branch reserves.
- Assist with analytical reviews and adhoc queries as needed
- Assisting in supporting FTC and tax return collection process
- Assist with US Branch/US Checked entities domestic compliance:
- Prepare/review Forms 1120/8858 for US Branches and Checked Entities
- Prepare M-3 reconciliation for PepsiCo Foreign Entities
- Assist with preparation of Provision to Return and respective journal entries
- Assist with preparation of Deferred tax study
- Assist Tax Planning projects
- Assist Tax Audit IDRs
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with CPA and/or Masters in Taxation
- 3-5 years tax experience with public accounting firm and/or multinational corporation
- ASC740 experience
- Hyperion/Corptax experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail Oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement