At PepsiCo it takes a global team to solve some of the most complex problems. And our InfoSec group is no exception! From Plano to Poland - we have a collaborative team comprised of two structures, a Center of Excellence, and a Consultancy, that are consistently innovating and supporting one another across borders. Influencing and driving our security agenda is no small task, and we recognize the everyday contributions our talented security professionals make.
Information Security SAP Sr Analyst
This role support in the execution of day-to-day activities for SAP Security deliverables for the PGT PBNA Deployment. In this role you will collaborate closely with SAP Security project lead to determine priorities of work intake from the project team to ensure that requirements are reviewed and solutions developed and implemented according to the project timelines. The role will also closely work with the PMO, functional, technical and control teams to provide training on security work intake processes and provide periodic updates on activities.
• Implements SAP security strategic plan and engineers solutions in line with those priorities
• Collaborates with consulting teams on project execution
• Reinforce correct SAP security procedures with project teams and third party provider teams
• Develops test cases, performs unit testing, and resolves issues
• Ensures compliance with key controls
• Ensures SOX controls compliance by executing SAP security sector procedures
• Maintains documentation of changes (users, roles, modifications) for audit purposes
• Delivers SAP security audit reports
• Creates and delivers training to users, support desk, security support analyst and administrators
• Reviews OSS Notes, security patches; implements and tests those patches
• Lead project teams to deliver on security solutions
• Establish project deliverables and priorities working closely with PMO
• Ensures team success through organizational, functional, and team alignment towards team mission and objectives
• 4 years SAP security experience
• Knowledge of SAP security authorization concept, as well as design and implementation methodology
• SAP security transactions and SAP GRC experience
• Technical proficiency with security build and requirements analysis/definition across multiple SAP systems (e.g., S4 HANA, ECC, BI/BW, CRM, SCM, Process Orchestration, Fiori, SAP HANA etc.)
• Multiple years of IT system support experience
• Understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties (SoD), sensitive transactions analysis, basic SAP development (e.g., ABAP integration points), SAP modules, SAP Transport Management System, SAP Web Application Server, NetWeaver, HANA
• Analytical, motivated, and self-confident with communication to business users, IT partners, and managersRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement