The Information Security Engineer will provide technical support and execution on a range of critical security products, serve as a point of contact for all security product deployment, configuration, upgrades, related events, serve as a mentor to IT staff, and work to help standardize and improve processes and procedures.
- Works in support of the Senior Information Security Engineer enhancing the security direction for the organization including systems, networks, user services, and vendor development efforts
- Installs, configures, manages, and maintains mission-critical enterprise applications such as AV, software delivery, patching, log management and other technical controls.
- Provides technical support for day-to-day security operations, change management and business continuity programs.
- Troubleshoots security systems and related issues.
- Assists with complex projects and assumes ongoing support of security operations
- Conduct network and system tests via simulation or other means to highlight and find any weaknesses that may be exploited
- Design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
- Design, implement, support, and evaluate vulnerably management tools and services
- Provide security tool integration and automation support
- Assists in defining security requirements and review of systems to determine if they have been designed to comply with established security standards. Develop new standards as necessary.
- Participate in security compliance efforts (e.g., PCI DSS, SOX)
- Participate in incident handling
- Other related duties to support the information security function
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of experience in the design and implementation of Security produts. (AV, SIEM, EDR, Malware protection, End point defense, network defense etc.,)
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Significant technical expertise in one or more of the following areas
- End point security
- Network Security
- Threat Vulnerability Management
Nice to have:
- Operational knowledge of programming languages and scripting (Python, Ruby, PowerShell, C#, Java, C++, PHP, Linux Shell Scripting)
- Knowledge of windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
Job Type: Regular