PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Senior Manager PPGA & Communications DACH (m/f/d)
- Promotes a public policy environment in DACH that supports PepsiCo’s long-term growth ambitions in the region.
- Develops and executes proactive stakeholder engagement strategy in DACH, including political decision makers, opinion leaders and NGOs.
- Positions PepsiCo as a leader of positive change and promotes sensible, workable regulation in policy areas including, tax, health & nutrition and climate/packaging/environment.
- Ensures a leading role for PepsiCo in relevant industry and trade associations in DACH.
- Builds strategic industry alliances and positions PepsiCo as a thought leader on key public policy topics affecting the industry.
- Leads the development and execution of the external communications strategy in DACH to protect and enhance corporate reputation and to increases stakeholder impact
- Develops cross-channel content strategy for traditional and digital/social media
- Manages media relations and maximizes strategic media opportunities
- Heads issue and crisis communication in DACH
- Leads roll-out of company-wide external communication campaigns in the DACH region
- Support and oversees the execution of internal communication strategy and transformation agenda in DACH by ensuring sustained employee engagement, motivation and retention in a close collaboration with HR teams
- University degree in politics, journalism, communications, law or similar field
- First-class understanding of the political environment and key stakeholders in the DACH region
- Proven knowledge of local and international Public Affairs and Communications best-practices
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a comparable role in a multi-national FMCG company, trade association or agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Excellent German writing skills, including editorial/business writing experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to collaborate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
- High inter-cultural awareness in a multi-national business context
- Excellent team and leadership skills
- High digital affinity and familiarity with multimedia trends
What do we offer you?
- International career opportunities
- FlexiCo: Enables flexible working, home office and work time balancing
- 33 days vacation
- Haustrunk: Monthly quota for free snacks and drinks to take home
- Live Life Well: A programme with a wide range of sports, culture and health care options
- Monthly meal allowance, holiday allowance and childcare allowance
- Parent-child room in the office
Are you up for the challenge? You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular