Net Revenue Management has been and will be the critical, sustainable topline & bottomline growth driver for PepsiCo Turkey. Net Revenue Management Capability tackles the way we enable and execute this growth lever and aims to create the necessary evolution needed to stay competitive and to win in a constantly changing business and commercial landscape.
The main responsibilities of Net Revenue Management Analyst will be:Support developing a 3-5 year NRM Capability Roadmap working closely with commercial stakeholders and sales finance, conduct relevant supporting analysis & engage relevant market unit functional leads to support as required.
Support the NRM 2.0 program development and execute in Turkey BU to cover all revenue management levers: Price elasticity; promotion effectiveness; mix management. This includes automation of basic NRM analytical tasks and leveraging big data to unlock complex business and demand drivers.
Lead/ support projects on NRM Systems and Process development to infuse right capabilities to unlock growth across both Traditional and Organized Trade while enabling increased spending visibility and effectiveness.
In partnership with key functions (Insights, IT, GTM Strategy etc), define the future state differentiated RM capability required to cater for key growth channels and challenges: E-Commerce; Away from Home; Direct to Consumer; Personalized Value.
Partner with the Strategic Foresights & Shopper Insights teams, as well as external agencies to define the next generation approach to Pack, Price & Promotional research, data & optimisation techniques, including leverage of big data and development of a “personalised value” proposition.
Partner with the Sales Capability lead to build plans to equip our Sales Teams with inherent Revenue Management capability and input to the future talent model for Sales.
Consolidating and mapping disparate data sources (internal & external) combined with market leading analytics to drive real time insight in order to gain competitive advantage.
Engage and project manage external 3rd party suppliers as required (Data & Analytics experts) to get to robust solutions that can be rolled out in Turkey Business Unit.
• University degree
• Min 4 years CPG experience with at least 2 years Revenue Management experience, preferably including both Strategy & Execution and covering each discipline (Pack/Price/Promotions/Trade Terms/Mix)
• Strong commercial and analytical ability
• Deep analytical expertise, financial / P&L competency, consumer research experience, Conjoint experience, elasticity measurement techniques
• Experience of Sales Finance/ Customer planning (TPM) systems deployment and use
• Core Planning Process definition and implementation
• Insights & agency experience across both Shopper & Consumer
• Excellent command of English
• Excellent knowledge of MS OfficeRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular