This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Drive Jingdong PEP foods business growth and key agenda delivery
- Work together with GKAM to implement E-Commerce strategy, tactics and program based on category and shopper insights to drive account profitable & sustainable growth
- Provide proper pack solutions based on comprehensive understanding of category and JD shoppers
- Develop and implement portfolio growth strategy with a focus on multi-pack and value-added products
- Work with TP partners to ensure customer service level and sustainability of business
- Develop/use tracking and reporting tools of key performance KPIs to ensure target delivery and business sustainability.
- Regular project review and ROI analysis to provide strategic project visibility and improve trade spending effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop the capability of manage E-customers.
- Work closely with KA, Customer marketing, Supply chain, Finance Buyer/marketer from customers
- Other brand KA (in cross-brand joint activities)
- TP contacts
- SDV growth
- Growth building block KPIs (shopper#/basket size etc)
- At least 3 years work experience in E-commerce area, TP management experience will be preferred.
- Quick learner, and can work under pressure, good communication skills
- College degree or above
- CET 4 or above
- Good at Excel, Power Point
Job Type: Regular