Auto req ID: 208211BR
S/he should assist his/her manager for needs of the projects. Those are mainly sample preparation, tasting event organization and document preparation check/support.
Some examples as following:
Product bench tasting: depending on R&D project need, s/he should prepare samples, send invitation to relevant contacts, executing the tasting session and report the results.
Consumer test product preparation: as being in contact to R&D Lab, s/he should follow ingredient delivery, sample coordination and preparation in need. S/he should follow up Sensory Expert Panel schedule and reports for relevant projects.
Shelf life or Market product monitoring: S/he should collect of samples , send for lab analytics, organize bench tasting and share the report at defined time slots.
New product launch: S/he should attend line trials, support TSG document preparation, specification control.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
- Student in master degree
- University degree in Food Engineering
- 1-2 year work experience preferred
- Very good command of English,
- Strong organization and planning skills,
- Good Team player,
- Good Computer skills, skills to work with databases,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Good presentation and facilitation skills,
- Good communication and negotiation skills,
Job Type: Contractor