- Be a center of intelligence on Shopper-Insights across all channels for Philippines
- AFH shopper insights lead for Asia BU
- To lead insights generation and analysis as key input for annual operating plan and customer planning
- To interpret and provide assumptions based on the research findings and translate to presentations for planning-related components by the business.
- Support to deliver compelling and actionable business recommendations to enable shopper-centric decisions that deliver superior business results.
- Drive the identification and application of shopper understanding into the development of strong Customer Strategies
- Identify opportunities for the application of syndicate data and analytics to address business issues and recommend the appropriate method to answer the question.
- Build solid shopper research plan within appropriate budget, time and resource constraints that is aligned with business objectives
- Leverage existing capabilities and tools to provide objective counsel to Senior Management on the effectiveness of trade strategies and execution of plans and drive recommendations on how to improve trade efforts
- Support Quarterly business reviews with key existing customers to build and strengthen strategic partnership
- Provide insights support to Customer Renewals and New Customer Pitches
- Ensure optimal research solutions are developed and utilized through syndicated and advanced analytics tools.
- Drive data quality through effective agency management
- Supports the day to day requirements of the team and distributor, for data or information required for business-related decisions
- Data or information generated within timeline provided by the requesting party
- Relevance and application of data or information based on the requirement
- University degree, Marketing degree is a preference
- 5 year+ work experience, in a managerial and research role; FMCG background is a preference
- Analytical Skills - Can work comfortably with numbers and developing assumptions based on findings
- Communication Skills - Presentation of data or information (crafting of presentation decks and articulating research findings)
- Interpersonal skills - Establishing and sustaining relationships with others (specifically for vendors)
- Strong and effective communication & influencing skills to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Great process and project management skills, disciplined to ensure delivery of quality end results
Job Type: Regular