Auto req ID: 208270BR
The Senior DRP Planner is part of the DRP team resorting under the Customer Service and Logistics (CS&L) organization. More specific this role is the key connection point on stock management between manufacturing sites -represented by supply planning- demand planning, customer service care agents and logistics.
You will work towards following targets : Ensure that customers can be delivered in full and on time, with a minimum of available stock to avoid stock obsolescence, taking into account productivity and efficiency targets.
Following ownerships and accountabilities are part of the job:
Service Level – responsible for Stock Availability. Support daily activities to monitor orders versus forecast and allow customer service to ship the goods to our customers.
Right stock at right place:
- Both from financial as well as from operational point of view.
- Monitor days on hand inventory vs. targets. In case of deviations create and execute action plans.
- Monitor overall stock progression driven by supply processes or process exceptions and propose mitigation plans
- Contribute to obsolete avoidance and depletion plans.
- Support initiatives to optimize on-shelf stock availability
Set up and maintain parameters in DRP planning systems (SAP and JDA)
- Identify, review & resolve exceptions for DRP parameters on different levels (SKU parametrization / Network sourcing / Shipping and arrival calendar /demand parametrization)
- In depth root causing of exceptions to ensure that planning systems always have most reliable data .If exceptions cannot be resolved involve system Subject Matter Experts or Centre of Excellence and inform stakeholders on business risk
Close collaboration with category Supply Planning, BU Demand Planning, DC’s planners and Logistics in Distribution Centers to ensure correct alignment amongst the parties
- Deliver input for (short/mid/long-term) capacity planning 3PL
- Drive the Inventory Optimization agenda
- Support the team in complex Change management
- Support Sector-wide initiatives in terms of continuous improvement and productivity attainments
- Assist the SAP analyst of the department with the development of the Business Intelligence system and additional SAP needs
Backup of other planners during holiday or sickness periods
- Service level/Right stock at right place
- Manage Co-packing activities e.g. displays,… (if applicable)
- Inventory management of co-pack orders and inventory Partner Shopper Marketing (collaborative Co-operation management POS material) (if applicable)
In this role you report to the Distribution Requirements Planning Manager and you are based in our Zaventem/Maarssen office.
• You have a master/bachelor degree in Supply chain / Business Engineering or Economic Sciences;
• You have a first-hand experience in Customer Service, Logistics or Demand Planning;
• You have a good working knowledge of MS Office packages: Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook;
• Knowledge of SAP /JDA ;
• You are pro-active with a can-do attitude, take initiative and propose/devise solutions;
• You have an analytical thinking and you are able to see the bigger picture;
• You are communicative and thrive in a dynamic team;
• You enjoy working in a diverse team and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
• You are fluent in English and are able to express yourselves in Dutch.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular