We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Exciting opportunity to join a team focused on leading beverage cold vault transformation with a focus on Circle K. This role reports into the Senior Category Leadership Manager, Circle K for North America Beverages (NAB).
- Support Account Sales, Space Optimization, and Category Leadership teams to develop, support, and execute space projects for Circle K
- Create “fact-based selling” Beverage planograms utilizing critical account data and category insights to drive the shelf
- Work directly with Circle K or other assigned key customers to create planograms that align to their corporate and PepsiCo's aligned strategy
- Support, develop, and maintain the automation process of beverage planograms
- Work with the entire Space Optimization & Transformation organization to support tool and process development for success
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with Category Leadership team using objective detailed analysis and insights development
- Ensure continual training and development to enhance business knowledge and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in Retail, Sales, and/or Category Management
- 2-3 years of Space Planning software experience (JDA or EYC Apollo) preferred
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills necessary
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- IRI knowledge and experience preferred
- Good Knowledge of product merchandising or shelf management (either Salty Snacks or Beverage preferred)
- Good Teamwork skills: possess group facilitation skills
- Good Communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Good Leadership skills: the ability to influence the activities of individual team members towards goals
- Good Planning skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Able to establish and attain high standards for self; able to make decisions and solve problems
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement