When YOUR passion for Talent Acquisition excellence, meets OUR commitment to attracting and hiring the best...
PepsiCo’s Talent Acquisition team is a connected, curious global team, driving functional excellence in the attraction, engagement and hiring of talent for our diverse business. We are known for anticipating talent needs and bringing talent that delivers competitive advantage.
In this role, you will serve as a talent advisor across internal Business and HR stakeholders for the Data Organization. S/He will provide meaningful insights on the external market, their talent strategies, as well as, influencing process improvements that drive increased TA effectiveness and efficiency. You will be responsible for the execution of full life-cycle recruiting for respective candidates - from candidate sourcing/identification and assessment, through offer process/negotiation and pre-boarding.
- Partner with HR and Function Business Partners across client groups to understand the short and long-term talent strategy and develop and align teams to a Talent Acquisition plan which encompasses internal mobility, external talent acquisition, and overall process improvements
- Advise hiring managers and HRBPs on key decisions throughout the staffing process, including candidate profiles, assessment process, offers and process efficiencies and improvements
- Provide internal and external market data to client groups driving meaningful insights which influence our clients with their approach to specific requisitions and overall talent strategies
- Partner with HRBPs and HR/TA COE’s to understand current talent and diversity gaps across client groups and develop customized attraction and engagement strategies which drive positive impact to the business
- Leverage PepsiCo’s Information Technology business vision and implement innovative sourcing techniques to recruit and attract IT talent in a competitive market
- Provide daily support to the team, where needed, with issue resolution via expedient and thoughtful short/long-term solutions
- Undergraduate degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience, including high-volume, full-life cycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing experience for professional-level hires within a corporate setting
- Previous agency or search firm experience supporting the Tech industry is a must
- Must demonstrate Talent Advisor behaviours/competencies, supported by a solid understanding of the business, external labor market, competitive landscape, and data analytics
- Solid understanding of the Global Talent landscape
- Prior HR experience where recruiting was a critical component of the work
- Prior experience and proficiency in ATS utilization, LinkedIn Recruiter and other CRM and social media channels which enable both internal mobility and proactive sourcing of passive talent
- Must demonstrate executive presence and examples of strategic influence which led to specific solutions
- Prior experience with the leadership and development of direct reports
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement