Would you like to belong to one of the largest food companies globally?
PepsiCo is the world leader in food and beverages with a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that represent more than one billion dollars in sales each year. At this moment we are in search of our next:
Latam SAFe Scrum Master
What you'll do:
The Scrum Master is a servant leader and coach for an Agile Team. S/He help educates the team in Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, and SAFe, ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed. S/He also helps to remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include:
·Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership
·Supports the team rules
·Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals
·Leads team efforts in relentless improvement
·Promotes SAFe quality practices
·Builds a high-performing team
·Protects and communicates
·Responsibilities on the train
·Coordinates with other teams
·Facilitates preparation and readiness for ART events
What you'll bring:
- BA required and MBA strongly preferred
- Fluency in English preferred
- Bright, self-starting, innovative thinker who is passionate about his/her responsibilities
- Structured logical thinker with ability to define problems and frameworks, demonstrate an understanding of key value drivers
- Able to collaborate within teams
- Able to complete complex analytical tasks with limited supervision
- Intellectual curiosity – awareness of emerging trends and competitive activity
- Cultural sensitivity – Understand cultural and social differences in key markets and potential secondary markets with passion for understanding global differences
- Comfort in ambiguity – Adaptability in less-structured environments (able to “jump in” and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear); ability to quickly figure out solutions to complex issues
- Is persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
- Can effectively communicate (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- High attention to detail and focus on driving processes through successful execution
- Strong management skills expertise.
- Ability to train and interact with large groups.
- English level: Advanced
- Demonstrates confidence
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
*Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Pipeline