PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Twisties, Doritos, Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sunbites, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
We are on the lookout for a Food Safety Lead to join the Quality team at our Regency Park snacks plant. Reporting to the Quality Enabler, this hands-on role requires a proactive approach to identifying and resolving Food Safety issues within a fast-paced environment. You will be able to work autonomously, and your highly developed interpersonal skills will allow you to facilitate Food Safety understanding and education to all levels within the business. From day to day you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure Procedures, Checkpoints, Standards and Requirements relating to the Food Safety Program and Agenda are maintained and readily available for Auditing purposes.
- Ensure relevant Procedures and Programs are understood by relevant individuals and executed effectively and timely.
- Coordinate and conduct monthly AIB audits.
- Track product safety management.
- Create and maintain the Master Sanitation Schedule and achieve all sections of the Cleaning Program including verification.
- Coordinate Chemical awareness / application training and provide up to date SDS’s to the Site.
- Lead the IPM program – Integrated Pest Management.
- Ensure compliance to the National Personal Hygiene Program.
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to the EHS program.
The ideal candidate for this role will see themselves as a strong, independent leader with the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce high quality reports and data analysis.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extensive understanding of HACCP systems and the requirements.
- Knowledge of safe use of chemicals and plant hygiene practice.
- At least three years in a food manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in working with teams.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in food science.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment. You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular