PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the eighth year in a row!
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Our Cupar manufacturing site in Scotland is our only oats site and has been milling oats for over 100 years. It joined the PepsiCo family in 2001 and produces market-leading products such as Quaker Oats, Quaker OatSo Simple, Scott’s Porage Oats and Scott’s So Easy.
- Lead the monthly close process, providing explanations for all key variances to the Site Finance Manager and UK Supply Chain Finance Team.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and become a trusted advisor; facilitating effective financial management.
- Financial modelling for AOP, forecasting, capex projects and productivity initiatives.
- Interpret financial information for the Senior Management Team and other stakeholders, identifying risks and opportunities and providing the appropriate support and challenge.
- Participate in the daily and weekly QCDM process, ensuring that the financial priorities are discussed and the correct actions taken.
- Leading the weekly review meeting with Specialists and the Operations Team, driving swift resolution of issues affecting financial performance.
- Building budgets for both Directs and MOH.
- Creating stakeholder engagement through monthly MOH budget holder reviews.
- Management of the site Cost Technicians including objective setting, coaching, and identifying development priorities.
- Finance lead for the engineering spares inventory counts.
- Development of rigorous financial procedures and ensuring compliance with GCS policies.
- Deputise for the Site Finance Manager and provide cover for the Cost Technicians.
- Thorough understanding of financial data and ability to analyse, interpret and communicate it clearly
- Manufacturing or operational accounting experience
- Experience of business partnering with a range of stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Flexible, ‘can do,’ attitude to role and duties
- Results driven and understands the link between action and results
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator with individuals at all levels
- Ability to influence others
- Advanced excel skills
- CCAB – full or part qualified
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.