- As a Senior Process Engineer, you will work to develop and define process equipment scope in support of productivity, capacity addition and new product innovation projects at Frito-Lay.
- Identify new equipment vendors/suppliers and develop process equipment specifications.
- Conduct process validation activities such as modeling, mass balance, and testing with external suppliers and consultants.
- Execute pilot scope for commercialization including the development of IP, safety, quality, operational and performance metrics; influence capital and schedule requirements.
- Lead production line/equipment start-up and validate process equipment performance during Factory Inspection Tests, Engineering Test Runs and Commissioning for new projects.
- Engage and lead multi-functional teams (MOS, R&D, Production Plants) and outside resources, including vendors and consultants, to develop, support and execute capital projects.
- Perform basic economic evaluations on new processes and estimate the potential business value.
- Manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (MechE or ChemE)
- 3+ years of working with processing equipment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Statistical and data analysis skills
- Basic Project Management skills
- Basic understanding of process controls
- Independent and motivated
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Travel 15%-30% of the time, dependent on projects/startup schedules
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement