The PepsiCo Law Department is seeking a skilled and talented Legal Assistant. The position is located in White Plains, New York and will support the Supply Chain and Marketing Law Teams for PepsiCo’s North America Beverages division. This role involves general legal assistant support for operations/supply chain and marketing areas while also collaborating with other members of the Law Department and business.
- B.A. degree preferred; paralegal certificate minimum.
- 3+ years corporate legal assistant experience at consumer products company and/or law firm.
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts. Experience with supply chain contracts a plus.
- Knowledge of promotion, marketing and advertising laws.
- Knowledge of FDA labeling regulations a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle tight time deadlines, prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Strong ability to work with minimum supervision and closely with the business.
- Ability to communicate with business clients and other members of the law department.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement