We are now hiring a Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager to join our team in Little Island on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Execute Demand Management Strategy with a defined set of customers. Develop and maintain Service Level Agreements to optimise PGCS resource efficiency while ensuring customer demands are met. Focus on service differentiation based on understanding of the customer environment, including customer influences, decision-makers and business challenges.
- Execute customer collaboration agenda including day to day forecast collaboration as well as customer change projects. Establish and manage the relationship with customers and BU. Provide guidance on enhancing customer relationships. Establish rapport with the customer, planning and developing customer-focused programs and overseeing the resolution of customer concerns. Ensure the benefits of collaboration are visible to the business.
- Ownership for the development and implementation of PGCS sector productivity activities
- Proactive leadership of customer engagement process for MESA sector
- Establish and drive effective S&OP processes with customers. Review plan changes and performance to plan. Drive key development and product actions. Drive awareness and impact of poor forecasting through implementation of obsolescence cross-charge.
- Through the PGCS Operating Model, lead execution of order fulfilment process from receipt through to shipment and arrival at destination, including appropriate and effective processes for order capture, order processing (including credit considerations), delivery and shipment execution and complaints management
- Work with other functions (including Operations, Quality, Procurement, Technical Services) and the other Supply Chain departments (including Innovation, Supply Planning, Demand Planning & Central Data Team) to develop mechanisms that will improve service delivery, efficiency and effectiveness including, but not limited to, back-order management process, allocations process, and PSD alignment. Develop, maintain and analyse a comprehensive suite of KPIs to monitor performance and ensure targets are achieved.
- Manage product life-cycle activities for each customer. Execute processes with the Innovation and demand planning teams to deliver successful introduction of new products to customer
- Execute processes that identify impacted existing products and manage demand signal transition.
- Drive a productivity and process improvement agenda in customer management processes by identifying and removing any non-value add steps and identifying and implementing productivity and service improvement initiatives.
- Develop, lead and motivate a professional customer facing team; Ensure workload balancing to optimize resource use. Support the development and implementation of organisation health initiatives within the department and across the broader Supply Chain
- Strong operational experience in a dynamic multinational organization, with specific account and business relationship experience.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- High impact and credible in front of customer & BU representatives
- Analytical skills complimented by strong soft / relationship management skills.
- Proven experience of managing and developing a team. Ability to organize, manage and motivate teams in a dynamic environment.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with office productivity applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Account management, customer service or sales experience.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment and driving operational links with other functions
- Advanced knowledge of the practices and procedures for project management, sales and strategic planning
- Experience of using SAP
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Cust Mgmt Supervisor
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular