As Sales Presentation Design Senior Specialist you will be responsible for:
Working with the business to understand their regular business reporting forums, developing standard formats and enabling them to complete their presentations in a professional way by transforming the content into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations.
Taking ad hoc draft presentations developed by the business and ensuring that contents are aligned with company standards (e.g. formatting, templates, disclaimers) and visually pleasing to the eye.
- Oversee delivery of presentation production support charter across Europe
- Provide support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for Europe Commercial Sales
- Work with stakeholders to understand their internal rhythm of reporting for which forums, and with which data sources and map out plan of presentation production translating data into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations.
- Make complicated topics clear through presentations that are easy to understand and visually pleasing to the eye.
- Work on the graphic design to make presentations useful and eye-catching, including determining which framework to use to create effective slides, and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- Direct relationship management with the key end-user stakeholders
- Flag and monitor any business risks related to delivering the operational output (facilities, IT resources, recruitment efforts)
- Create and evolve communication processes (project planning, workflow monitoring, quality checks, on-going changes)
- Improve existing processes based on frequent end-user and Business Partner feedback loop
- Strategy delivery
- Advise and share presentation production support best practices within PepsiCo Regions to leverage, scale, and accelerate the build-up of these capabilities across the business
- Support simplification, standardization and digitalization efforts (in cooperation with global and sector stakeholders
- A sales or marketing professional experience preferably in a leading consumer goods company
- Very good written and spoken English with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Experience with presentation software like PowerPoint, Prezi, Corel, Photoshop, Adobe Premier, and Tableau, desired
- Highly organized and responsive, with ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Can synthesize multiple, disparate data sources and is an exceptional story-teller.
- High degree of familiarity with Commercial Sales industry data sources, including Nielsen/IRi (POS and HH panel), GlobalData, Kantar Worldpanel
- High degree of understanding of CPG industry business performance outputs and how to bring business performance insights to life visually
- Operational experience from business servicing sector and/or consulting experience would be a plus
Job Type: Regular