The Sales Support Team Manager will be reporting to the Krakow Commercial Sales Support Tower Lead, this role will ensure that exceptional operational services are provided, by his/her organization, to sales associates across multiple Sales Support teams, covering up to 3 European markets.
The role will build the service organization for initially one and then two markets, growing the team from ~10 up to 40 people. It will include hiring, training, leading the knowledge transfer and process integration across Sales teams to transfer services into the new model and ultimately manage the Sales Support Team.
The individual will play a pivotal role in multiple stakeholder management (primarily Sales Directors for their country cluster) on the business side as well as working in collaboration with other Sales Managers to drive the ongoing optimization/transformation strategy for sales shared services. They will continuously identify opportunities and implement processes to improve quality and timeliness of the team’s output.
These services will primarily fall under: Sales reporting and analytics, Sales forecasting and Key Account Management Support, Data Management, Presentation Support and Financial admin support.
- Lead Sales Support for market cluster, in delivering sales services around Data and Reporting analytics, Sales Forecasting and Key Account Management Support with greater efficiency, effectiveness and transparency while reducing cost
- Provide on the job guidance, stewardship to the delivery teams on all activities listed in the sales shared service catalogue and be personally involved in issue resolution and escalation
- Ensure Sales organization stays connected with business and drive demand for GBS resource
- Scale up operation in each capability with business growth both within existing scope as well as new areas of opportunity
- Share learning with other Cluster Sales Leads and adapt best practices across capabilities wherever possible
- Monitor and report shared services performance to key stakeholders
- Drive comprehensive change management within Business, emphasizing the need for change and the role that each individual plays
- Overall accountability for the cluster of process design, innovation and continuous improvement of the processes mandated with an end-to-end view to drive results on three parameters - Effectiveness, Efficiency and agility for the local businesses
- Responsible for the leadership, organization, coordination, development and execution of the Sales support services and delivery teams in Krakow site for the individual’s cluster markets
- Participate in weekly/monthly quarterly reviews with other cluster leads and the Sales Support Tower lead to ensure continuous improvement in efficiency, effectiveness and overall integration of the work with markets
- Facilitate smooth transition of processes from retained organization to KBS
- Set individual service level targets with the markets and track goals
- Responsible for the overall monitoring of sales back-office function for the cluster; provide leadership from strategy to execution
- Monitor SLAs and ensure timelines are met; develop and analyze key business drivers to provide insights to the functional head
- Ongoing review of Sales Organization to drive agility and effectiveness – quarterly recommendations on opportunities to optimize service/productivity/efficiency
- 7-10 years of experience in Sales/Commercial preferably
- Strong leadership and people development capabilities, equipped with general interpersonal skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; consistently communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams
- Be flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
- Organization effectiveness
- Knowledge of other European languages would be an asset
Job Type: Pipeline