Support the corporate communications team by working with Director of CEO Communications and other senior communications leaders to create engaging, captivating, and enlightening visual content (primarily PowerPoint) for the CEO and other c-suite executives
- University degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience, either in-house or at an agency
- Highly proficient in presentation software, including but not limited to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software
- Understanding of printing production process and how to structure decks accordingly
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement