Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Coordinador de Agronomía
This role is responsible of developing and operating the warehouse and freight network for potato supply chain while monitoring potato production throughout the year with constant comunnication between suppliers and internal stakeholders.
* Develops the annual plan to inventoried and move +270M MT of potatoe raw materials
* Execute and operate the entire raw material supply chain to move and stock +270M MT across the PMF system
* Partners with procurement to contract the highest qualified freight companies
* Develops productivity projects to save +5% of the entire warehouse and freight spend
* Search and bring new warehouse technology to optimize and increase the warehousing quality levels
* Develops specifcs tactics and strategies to optimize the entire potatoe supply chain network
Experience and profile
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in PMP
- Ability to collaborate with IT & service provider team members is a must.
- Strong ability to develop positive relationships, coaching and mentoring
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Fluent English is a most
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Job Type: Pipeline