Auto req ID: 208565BR
- Provide marketing intelligence and share analysis reports from Nielsen Retail Audit and Customer POS data in weekly and monthly basis or as requested
- Analyze and prepare reports on Promotion and NPD launch performance in external views (Nielsen, Customer POS) by sub-channels ie Super/Hyper, CVS, Gas Station, Provision retails etc.
- Prepare Analysis and Presentation for sales and management team with standard templates and adhoc requested ie new launches and promotion campaigns
- Develop planogram for new launch and key customers and channels on planogram resetting /changes via Spaceman tool
- Supporting the analysis of category to identify opportunities and support action planning for growth.
- Develop winning relationships with Cluster Sales Leadership team and other key stake holders within the TH Food business, ensuring highest levels of agility and support are provided
- Able to work across both Cluster Sales Team including Customer Marketing, Revenue Management, and GBS working team (Sales Analyst, Revenue Management Analyst etc.) to delivery category growth profitability, and market share.
- Support the Cluster Sales Lead with all initiatives to improve GBS service offerings
Key Competencies Required:
- Fluent English with excellent interpersonal skills ( & Arabic for Hires at Cairo)
- Exceptional written and oral communication, adapting approach by situation and audience
- Expert in using Nielsen Tracking tool (Answer)
- Collaboratively and proactively works with multi-functional teams
- Dynamic, organized and able to handle competing priorities
- Working knowledge of SAP BI, ERP
- Experience using Spaceman for Planograms is an advantage.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
- Degree qualified in Business / Commerce
- Minimize experience 4 years
- Builds robust and successful working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, turning insights into actions
- Proactive, responsive and results driven
- Minimum 2 years experience in Microsoft Office programs, esp in Excel
Job Type: Regular