This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- D&A payment Processing in TPM & SAP.
- Make sure compliance of corporate policy and procedures of expense claim.
- Enhance CSSC execution excellence with 95% COSO testing pass rate.
- Deliver MU ARD balance Overdue 60 days target
- Need to be controlled the fall in fall out ratio.
- Facilitate reviewing D&A and Sales support process (ECC and TPM) with other hubs together to make standardization and optimization to drive CSSC (Eastern /Northern /Southern /Western) Hub’s benefit of execution capability, scalability, change with insights and system enabler
- Prepare journal entries, maintains, reconcile sub ledger with G/L and make them agreed
- Monthly closing processing, prepare closing reports according to BU timeline with proper quality on a timely basis.
- Prepare breakdowns for balance sheet accounts and highlight long outstanding/abnormal balances for further investigation and follow up
- Strengthen the accuracy of month end accrual by improving the accrual method and follow up procedure and strictly monitor the expenditure without budget
- Review monthly D&A accrue balance with sales team monthly
- Build qualified bench for key position, especially for bench of supervisor
- Other assignment from time to time
- D&A payment accuracy and timely
- On time delivery of quality monthly financial reports and analysis
- Audit Rating
- Data accuracy, Integrity and protection from data loss
- Response & Resolution time
Within MU & BU:
- Direct report: D&A Leader
- Peers: AR and Order Manager
- Sales function: KA/FieldSales
- University’s degree or above in accounting, finance, or related field
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a finance function in a FMCG/ Food industry
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good sense of control points in system and process
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and English is mandatory,
- Familiar with SAP system,
- Independent, team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Regular