PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the eighth year in a row!
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Our Cupar manufacturing site in Scotland is our only oats site and has been milling oats for over 100 years. It joined the PepsiCo family in 2001 and produces market-leading products such as Quaker Oats, Quaker OatSo Simple, Scott’s Porage Oats and Scott’s So Easy.
To provide a single point of leadership on shift ensuring day to day alignment of stakeholders and direct reports to deliver shift performance. The role holder will be responsible for managing all people related issues on shift as well as identifying opportunities for future improvements to shift performance.
- To manage the on shift team, driving excellence in their work and continuously striving for improvements in working practices
- To recognise future demands on the shift team and drive readiness to meet these needs.
- Incident and regulatory visit controller
- Responsible for the balanced scorecard delivery on shift
- Manage shift stakeholders ensuring timely and effective communication– e.g. to Senior Operations Manager on days
- Responsible for key people processes on shift e.g. talent reviews, disciplinaries, development for targeted individuals, roundtables, pay review & other communications.
- Act as the point of contact for any non-executional, task based shift requirements
- Responsible for overall GEMBA across all areas of the shift
- Responsible for coordinating the 12 hourly QCDM escalation meeting on shift
- Deliver performance management processes for L5 coordinators, including PDR, ACE Career Conversations.
- Provide absence cover for opposite shift operations managers
- Responsible for Safety on shift
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong management experience of leading large teams
- Ability to operate within a matrix environment (demonstrates POM behaviours)
- Flexible, ‘can do,’ attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- Excellent communicator with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to influence upwards and across in the organisation
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prioritise
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.