- Channel Strategy Manager is tasked with designing strategy projects and lead cross-functional teams to drive implementation of strategic initiatives of Organized Trade Channel
- Lead the process of coming up with incremental growth and sell & move productivity proposals for different geographies and market dynamics. Manage the development of business cases and strategic options based on research and analysis, economic models, and ROI analysis.
- Manage development and delivery of network design strategies across all channels. Complete research and analysis of industry best practices and channel utilization to develop high-quality network strategies and plans.
- Co-ordinate the inclusion of customer segmentation and Customer Value Offers (CVO)/Joint Business Plans (JBP) to deliver holistic programs.
- Design and lead sales premium mechanisms & sales targeting process, set business metrics, evaluate actual performance, make recommendations to channel business leaders on performance target achievement, simulate & test proposed model and ensure accuracy of the process from target-to-premium.
- Personally interact with customers to gather information on industry developments and to identify opportunities. Work closely with Key account customers, Insights and Key Account teams to identify market trends. Utilize this data and analysis in the development of channel strategies.
- Close communication with sales field force organization, realize frequent customer & retailer visits to measure the field’s pulse
- Integrate into annual plans and lead long term strategic planning processes for Organized Trade channel strategies, co-ordinate expansion plans, prepare for pre and post preparations and hyper-care period for transitions.
- Oversee projects through execution, facilitate the execution process. Provide leadership for project closure and incorporate lessons learned into the project processes, best practices, methodology and tools.
- Also act as one of the business leaders to support big transformational Organized Trade sales projects, develop channel based communication plans to drive internal knowledge.
- Join Organized Trade customer team in WCCE (World Class Customer Engagement) process to act as a counterpart in channel strategy requirements and develop solutions for customer based needs addressed in customer JBP plans
- University graduate
- Min.3-4 years of experience in sales/ commercial functions or consultancy
- Organized trade know-how is a plus
- Sales operation & GTM know-how is a plus
- Proactive working style and initiative taking
- Can do attitude and willingness to take on challenges
- Strategic thinking
- Very strong project leadership skills with proven track record of delivery
- Strong collaboration, communication , influence and impact skills
- Strong planning, organizing and tracking skills together with drive for results
- Be able to lead multi-functional teams in a complex business environment
- High level of business acumen – must be commercially savvy, with strong analytical skills
Job Type: Regular