- Sales Targets
- Drive e-commerce business in Singapore to deliver sales target and e-commerce agenda.
- Work with distributor and partners to closely monitor monthly sales results and be agile to initiate action steps to deliver targets.
- Customer Relationship
- Strengthen business partnerships with distributor and key e-tailers to drive strategic and tactical e-commerce initiatives.
- Lead development and execution of annual Joint Business Plans aligned with PepsiCo excellence standards.
- Engagement with key e-tailers to understand shopper insights, market trends and opportunities.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop terms that delivers optimal volume, profit, customer satisfaction and product availability within budget. Negotiate for best media & visibility on e-tailer portals such as banners and search result optimization.
- Strong focus on ROI analysis to develop strategic & tactical plans that can drive the expansion of online penetration and channel development.
- Drive excellent and seamless execution for both brand and key account plans on e-commerce channel.
- Online 4P execution
- Work with stakeholders to ensure excellence in digital product catalogue across all e-tailers.
- Build 4P tracking capabilities on e-commerce sites for regular monitoring and improvement.
- Internal engagement & co-ordination
- Lead in digital sales agenda for internal cross function forums.
- Monthly performance updates, key areas for improvement and forward plans.
- Partner with marketing lead and distributor to develop and execute online brand plans to synergize with key account promotional plans.
- Drive the partnerships and relationships between PepsiCo and distributors in these markets to develop, align, influence and execute AOP plans to ensure delivery of annual volume targets.
- Lead the AOP planning process and align directions with Commercial Lead, SingPac Foods.
- Manage the A&M and D&A budgets to drive optimal spending.
- Build partner capabilities via sharing of best practices and through close collaboration and leverage of strengths/ resources within the system.
- Plan and deliver marketing agenda/activities and sales promotional activities for these markets across all channels.
- Work closely with distributors, and internal support functions to ensure a quality pipeline of new launches, to be executed in a timely manner to expand the portfolio and profitability of the business.
- Lead the legal renewal processes and timely completion of DA /Supply Agreements for these markets.
- Maintain a robust relationship with partners via strong interpersonal/communication capabilities, good stakeholder management and a continuous effort to add value and build the trust/confidence from business partners in PepsiCo.
- Drive S&OP process to build forecast and business planning.
- University graduate or above, preferably in marketing or business administration.
- Preferably 6-7 years’ experience in distributor/ account management experience. MNC FMCG, eCommerce, .com environment and regional exposure preferred.
- Strong consumer marketing background with strategic thinking and insight orientation.
- Proven track record in launching new products into market that have been successful/sustained over time.
- Must have strong project management skills and know-how.
- Experience in working in cross functional teams.
- Strength to engage and influence others – internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound attention for details without losing focus on big picture.
- Ability to work with different people and exert good organization impact with confidence.
- Must be analytical and creative to think out-of-box.
- Traveling required.
Job Type: Regular