This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Lead flavor CSD product development in China and APAC. Independently lead local flavor CSD product commercialization. Lead with cross function for CSD product commercialization process. Lead flavor CSD project 100% to go through TSG and meet action standard. Build good relationship with cross function and global R&D to enhance the execution of CSD pipeline. Work close with Finance team to be familiar with cost requirement . Good communication with Vendor and out source agency
- Execute CSD product Design
- Creative formulation of prototypes for CSD product under the product development manager
- Implement all related research on CSD
- Lead scale up trial run in plant for new innovation
- Lead products stability study and conduct product stability analysis
- Strong basic analytical skill and responsible for all products test data analysis
- Lead samples for analytical and sensory evaluation
- Work in a close collaboration with Marketing team, Sensory team and other departments to support the project execution
- Better understand the preferred sensory profile for the China consumers
- Support Product commercialization by working with cross function team
- Lead scale up trial run in plant for new product
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within the Pepsi system
- Support Lab GLP includes organization and maintenance of ingredients, equipment and consumables.
- Better manage and coach lab Temps for daily work in lab
- Innovation AOP projects and in-year innovation NR delivery
- Productivity AOP projects and saving delivery
- TSG compliance rate
- (State your direct and functional reporting relationship, peer groups in own operating unit and in the corporate office/parent company with whom this jobholder is required to interact with.)
- Reports to PD Manager
- Work closely with assigned managers, and other cross functional members in the company
- (State the type of external contacts that this jobholder needs to interact in enabling performance of his/her duties, e.g. customers, suppliers, government agencies, professional institutions etc)
- bachelor degree or above in food science, chemical or other related major
- 5+ years related experience
- Good English skill in both oral & written
- Good knowledge of beverage variety, ingredients, including product development and processing
- Good interpersonal skills and good influencing and communication skills and presentation skills in English (written & verbal)
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a methodical manner, able to work under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, open-minded and good team player.
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, fast learning and passion for techniques.
Job Type: Regular