PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. We’re the second largest food and beverage company in the world!
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We’re looking for a high performing HR Business Partner to join our HR team based in Reading. You’ll play an integral role in helping to shape and deliver the People Agenda of our own HR function, working in close collaboration with our UK HR Vice President, particularly in the capability space. It’s a hybrid role so you’ll also be working closely with our HR Change Manager, partnering on key transformation projects in the UK business.
- HR for HR Business Partnering:
- Partner with VP HR to define the HR people agenda.
- Manage all Core HR people planning processes, including Talent Review, Performance Management process, Organisational Health (OHS) etc.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to define and deliver resourcing needs
- Partner on any organisational change impacting people or employee engagement
- Build strong working relationships with the HR Leadership Team and broader HR Organisation
- Support and coach managers on employee relations and HR related issues within their teams
- In partnership with the HR Leadership Team, own HR Budget and Annual Operating Plan
- Partner with Vice President of HR and HRLT on key HR projects (e.g. HR Conference; Office Environment etc)
- HR Business Partner support on Global Business Services project for HR
- Support Transformation Projects by providing Change Management expertise on different project scopes, with interactions across multi-functional teams, including Europe and global interfaces.
- Build a strong Change Management Strategy as required to support the Organization in simultaneous changes
- Apply PepsiCo Change Management methodology to Projects so as the full benefits of the outlined changes are realized;
- Partner with the Business Lead and Culture and Engagement and Comms teams to implement the cultural changes aligned to the PepsiCo Way Behaviours.
- Partner with the project team, functional SMEs and also business areas in the execution of stakeholder management and change impacts plans and activities in line with the Change Management methodologies;
- Control and monitor the project scope, time and budget to ensure that projects stay on track, the staff works efficiently and no impacts affects project/change management scope;
- Identify issues and risks in the relevant areas and communicate accordingly;
- Support the weekly status meetings and report lead activities;
- Track program risks and issues and escalate when required and partner with the Business Transformation Team to ensure we track the status of key projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduate calibre
- Depth of HR generalist experience – essential
- Strong employee and labour relations capability and experience - essential (e.g. collective consultation; TUPE)
- Experience in planning and managing timeline (overlaps, dependencies, sequencing, etc) - essential
- Ability to adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and manage competing, multiple priorities with high integrity
- Strong communication & influencing skills at all levels
- Able to quickly build rapport and trust with Senior Stakeholders and employees at all levels
- Experience of program and project co-ordination, exposure to the end to end project lifecycle;
- Ability to take strategic view in order to take decisions/support the transition with Sr. Leadership and balance the impacts between the initiatives
- Results-oriented (demonstrates perseverance and resilience towards reaching objectives, confronts and works to resolve tough issues, exhibits a can-do attitude and a disposition to face significant challenges);
- Skilled at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness;
- Change Management experience (stakeholder mgmt., change impacts, training and communication) – desirable
- Ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table (e.g. find and deliver pragmatic solutions within various constraints such as time, resource, policy and practicality)
- Ability to prioritise and delivery a number of short and long term initiatives concurrently.
- Use of legislation, policies and procedures, as well as leveraging the organisation structure (e.g partnering with HR functional teams/CoE) to get to the best possible solution balancing risks and benefits for both the business and individuals.
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
This role comes with a base salary (in the range of £42,000-£52,000 depending on experience), bonus, private healthcare, pension and many other benefits as well as fantastic flexible working opportunities.
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.