PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the eighth year in a row!
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Our Cupar manufacturing site in Scotland is our only oats site and has been milling oats for over 100 years. It joined the PepsiCo family in 2001 and produces market-leading products such as Quaker Oats, Quaker OatSo Simple, Scott’s Porage Oats and Scott’s So Easy.
- Ensures timely execution and resolution of holds and near miss follow up
- Core governance on general standards such as BRC/AIB to ensure brand equity
- Deputy for absence covered through shift team members or peer group
- Participates on in shift talent reviews
- Escalates any significant on shift agenda concerns to SOM
- Acts as the guardian for all quality process on shift and is responsible for the execution of these processes to the required standard. eg allergen sign offs, sanitation right first time and on time, pocket checks, etc
- Provide expertise on shift to drive improved accountability/closure on audit actions on (AIB/BRC)
- Shift co-ordinator to lead food safety holds, investigations, risk assessments, root cause and closure
- Support for SOMs & PC’s to chase down actions for Quality holds, ensuring completion within timescales
- Support for QCDM Daily meetings, data capture, closure on actions
- Identify & completion of Quality/food safety training, to ensure audit compliance/ correct skill set for shift
- On-going coaching
- Roll out of the Cleaning Standardisation across shift
- Responsible for on shift safety
Support the LEAN rollout and QCDM process from a quality perspective.
- Support shift team with problem solving and decision making through leading problem solving groups, A3 problem solving tools , kaizen events.
- Use the DMAIC process to improve Quality metrics
- In new and existing quality and regulatory systems (validation and refresher training)
- Understanding of QMS, BRC, QCDM and the implementation thereof
- The Holds process including investigations, RCA and closure
- Understand behaviours and support behavioural change at point of value via coaching GEMBAs
- Providing support and guidance for hold procedure
- Provide support and guidance for quality issues
- Support site must win battles by leading work streams related to Quality metrics such as CPM and right first time.
- Qualification in Food Quality/Hygiene or < 3 years’ experience working in a quality role.
- Previous audit experience either as an auditor or as an auditee specifically in a quality environment
- Experience of implementation and maintenance of QMS
- Knowledge of quality systems & processes (e.g weight control & auditing)
- Experience in training including: delivering training packages & writing SOPs
- Experience with LEAN rollout and QCDM management process.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ideally HACCP L3 or similar auditing skills
- 3rd party contractor management experience
- Knowledge of Lean/ QCDM
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communicator
- Experience of delivering coaching/training.
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, ‘can do,’ attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- Ability to influence others
- Able to prioritise workloads
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.