The LD&T Associate Supervisor contributes to the success of PepsiCo Company by supervising a team of transport drivers to deliver the product to the Company's distribution centers in a safe, efficient and productive manner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Drive facility safety results
- Provide local interface and direction for the dedicated carrier on issues and improvement projects
- Assume ownership for financial forecasts and analysis related to the transportation cost center
- Provide support to Market Unit facilities on transportation matters including, but not limited to: Identification and achievement of assigned productivity/cost improvement targets; resource requirements planning; wait time reduction
- Assist in the development and implementation of inbound transportation programs that provide for continuous improvement
- Develop effective relationships with internal customers (i.e. sales, logistics, plant, satellite warehouses etc.)
- Provide location assistance for proper utilization of transportation tools such as rate and route guides
- Resolve outstanding freight bills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of DOT (Department Of Transportation) regulations
- Transportation experience dealing with legal, regulatory and operational issues, including customer service, logistics and carrier operations
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing front-line employees
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and influence management skills
- The incumbent should have a strong customer focus and be results-driven
- Incumbent must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks without losing momentum while also completing all daily tasks efficiently and effectively
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement